Devotional Art ~ Puzzle




"...he who began a good work in me will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." ~ Phillipians 1:5-7


Puzzle

Today I organized a thousand pieces of information. Wirey-ness patch-worked here and there. The press of time flowing and then jarring one way and another... until it began to form. Good news came today... a piece of good news that will shift and change and make everything... all our pieces - different. As the puzzle of the project formed and came together into a beautiful expression of something so much bigger than me, yet something I was born for, I look at the way You, Great Mystery, love to give a line here, a snippet there and You piece me together in the same fashion. Will I be different? Once again, different? And once again, exactly who I was born to be? You love the mystery, Oh Mystery. Your puzzle is so intricately beautiful.... just black and white beautiful. 



No comments: